Hopetoun is located 582 kms south east of Perth
Places to see
- Fitzgerald River National Park is located 10 kms from Hopetoun
- Hopetoun lookout off Hopetoun Ravensthorpe Rd has spectacular views of the Hopetoun
- Sepulcralis Hill Lookout west of Hopetoun – parks.dpaw.wa.gov.au
- Two Mile Beach, Five Mile Beach, Twelve Mile Beach, Thirteen Mile Beach and Mullet Bay on Southern Ocean East Rd (off the Esplanade near McCulloch Park)
- Skippy Rock and Surf Beach in the Stokes National Park.
- Fitzgerald River National Park has great beaches, mountain peaks and plenty of native plants – parks.dpaw.wa.gov.au