Halls Creek is located 377 kms south west of Kununurra . It is the gateway to Purnululu National Park (Bungle Bungles) and Wolfe Creek Crater National Park.
Places to see
- China Wall is 6 kms from Halls Creek on Duncan Road . It has a long wall of quartz protruding from the landscape
- Wolfe Creek is located 152 kms south of Halls Creek on Tanami Road. It has a huge meteorite crater which is the second largest in the world
- Caroline Pool has a rugged red rock cliff with watering holes that are ideal for swimming
- Old Halls Creek town site which still has some old street signs, commemorative plaques and the old post office
- Palm Springs is 44 kms from Halls Creek on the Albert Edward Range
- Purnululu National Park is located 160 kms from Halls Creek via the Great Northern Highway. View the sandstone beehive-like domes of the Bungle Bungles