Esperance is located inland 483 kms east of Albany
Places to see
- Tanker Jetty is 670 metres long, located at the top end of the Esplanade
- Great Ocean Drive loop drive which is a 38 kms beginning at the southern end of the Esplanade and finishing back in town
- Esperance Museum on James St – www.esperance.wa.gov.au
- Twilight Beach has calm protected waters and great scenery
- Observatory Point has a long wooden staircase to reach the fabulous observation platform. Views of Cape Le Grand National Park, Southern Ocean and Recherche Archipelago.
- Wylie Bay is a beautiful spot with views of sand dunes, islands and Cape Le Grand National Park